As I noted in my previous announcement of the MetaGridNet social networking site and OpenSim sandbox, I had noted that it's possible to access the sandbox via Hypergrid teleporting. Here's how you can do it:
1. Download and install the Hippo OpenSim viewer. It's the only viewer that currently fully supports the Hypergrid technology(I did test with Imprudence, and it technically worked but it rendered the sandbox all botched up).
2. Log into OSGrid and teleport to a Hypergrid-enabled region such as Aesthetica.
3. When you get there, open up the map screen and enter this into the region box: "metagridnet.com:9000", then click Teleport.
Please note that for ReactionGrid users, to get to MetaGridNet you must first make a Hypergrid jump to a grid whose position coordinates are closer to MetaGridNet's(due to Hypergrid not being able to reach regions further than 4096 regions in a single jump on the map; thanks Maria!).
I do have a few rules for Hypergrid visits, though:
1. No griefing, harrassment or drama.
2. When you are done, please save your works, otherwise they may get deleted.
Otherwise, have fun!